The Marlborough Area Development Trust aims and objectives are:
- To stimulate economic activity
- To promote social inclusion
- To increase awareness and amenity use of the environment
- To enhance interaction between businesses
- To increase participation in activities unique to the local area
- To encourage participation in education and life-long learning
Membership of the Marlborough Area Development Trust is FREE and means that you:
- Will be kept informed of developments and projects through regular Newsletters and the MADT website.
- Can have your organisation listed on the MADT website Business Directory, with either a link to your own website or additional information provided.
- Are interested in promoting the objectives of MADT.
- Live or work in the Marlborough Community Area, or work for an organisation which brings benefit to the area.
- Can vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- May stand for election and/or vote representation onto the Board of MADT.
We are currently revamping our membership processes - but please contact us at email@example.com if you would like any information about becoming a member.